I wanted to post yesterday but I've had a bad case of the snarkies so I thought it best to keep my thoughts to myself. I'm snarky because of minor work crap so it's no biggee. It's just that I've been bleating like a pregnant goat at dinner time for over a year now that our service department is broken. Well, the proverbial fecal matter is hitting the air handling device. But I'm not one for I-told-you-so's.
That's a bald face lie. I'm SO not above saying that.
Since I have nothing NICE to say I will post a meme today. I rarely do these anymore but this one comes via my lovely friend Smocha
Have you ever...?
Gone on a blind date?
* He said he was blind but he excused himself during the salad course and never came back.
* Welcome to the 'Brad Cxxxx Commemorative Detention Hall'
Watched someone die?
* Yes, the Ex, many times while trying to do stand up comedy
Been to Canada ?
* The drinking age is 18 (2+2= )
Been to Mexico ?
* Si senor. Met a scuba diver on a coral reef. Lost my swimming trunks.
Been on a plane?
* Honestly? Not since 9-11 - I've always hated to fly commercial aircraft. My Dad had a Cessna when I was little - I'm oddly just fine in small planes.
* Where am I ?
Been on the opposite side of the country?
* Opposite of what?
Gone to Washington, DC?
* Yes, it was the first time I was ever a minority. VERY interesting.
Swam in the ocean?
* I'm a Pisces. I'd shrivel up to a dry husk with out the ocean.
Cried yourself to sleep?
* Of course, I'm human. But the bastard wasn't worth it.
Played cops and robbers?
* Yes, I like taking prisoners.
Recently colored with crayons? .
* yes, but now I have to paint the wall.
* Never gonna happen...
Paid for a meal with coins only?
* I don't think so, But I know I can live for a week on a dozen eggs and a bag of potatoes.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t many times?
* I got over that once I realized I wasn't growing hair on my palms.
Made prank phone calls?
* Do I have your phone number ?
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
* Define 'beverage'
Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
* There is nothing fun about this question. Moving on.
Danced in the rain?
* Not sure about dancing, but mud puddle wars are the best! - the muddier the better.
Written a letter to Santa Claus?
* I sent him to collections.
Been kissed under the mistletoe?
* I don't kiss and tell, Jay reads this thing.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
*Yes, Jay, many many times.
* yes, but not up and down the I-405 corridor like SOME people.
* I'll be in the lodge by the fire with a toddy.
Been skinny dipping outdoors?
* Where else to you get the nickname 'Nubbin'?
Gone to the movies?
* Been in two! (extra)
Saved someone’s life?
* Nope, but Jay's saved mine more than once.
1. Any nickname? - (Numbers? Now we have numbers? Isn't this like question #17?)
* Grandma called me Bradberry, Stepfather called me Hamburger (I lost mine in a drive-in once, got quite upset, and was discovered to be sitting on/in it.)
2. Mother’s name?
* Palmer, same as my middle name
3. Favorite drink?
* Iced Tea, I gave up the Long Island variety.
4. Any Tattoos?
* Ooohh I wish!
5. Body piercing?
* I'm going out with the same number of holes the good lord sent me in with.
6. How much do you love your job?
* Ahem, Don't make me go snarky on your ass.
7. Favorite vacation spot?
* Fav. that I've actually been to? Cozumel - Dream vacation? Carpathos.
8. Ever been to Africa?
* Still waiting for C.C. @ 'Six Months of Settled'. to send me passage to come be her house boy!
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner?
* Is there a Nanny cam in my kitchen?
10. Been on TV?
* Let's just not go into that, shall we?
11. Ever steal any traffic signs?
* Hell no, those signs were there when I bought the place. Really.
12. Ever been in a car accident?
* Never while I was driving, but I once had to walk through a windshield.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?
* Bear's jeep is a 4-door
14. Favorite Salad Dressing?
* Blue Cheese please!
15. Favorite Pie?
* My momma's apple pie.
16. Favorite Number?
17. Favorite Movie?
19. Favorite Dessert?
* Jay's Rhubarb Crisp
20. Favorite food?
21. Favorite day of the week?
22. Favorite brand of body wash?
* Ivory soap, as in bar of -
23. Favorite toothpaste?
* People have a favorite toothpastes?
24. Favorite smell?
* Eucalyptus trees - I grew up with one - need to plant one in my yard.
25. What do you do to relax?
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
* Retired or at least working part-time. Jay & I can go live off the Ex in Hollywood for a while. (Bruce? You reading this?)
27. How many siblings do you have?
* One full sister, three stepsisters - one 1/2 brother
28. Furthest place you will send this message?
* So all the sudden I'm sending this somewhere? Blasted nerve-y meme...
29. Who will respond to this the fastest?
* Mailer firstname.lastname@example.org
30. Who is your favorite dog of all time?
Have you EVER read this blog?
Favorite Dog? - You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!